Cashback Plus Card
10% Cash Back. 100% Happiness
Get your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card Free for Life*
Annual membership fee is waived for first year, for subsequent years annual fee waiver will be based on a minimum spend of AED 30,000 per year*. Limited Time Offer.
Earn up to 10% cash back
Up to 10% cash back on supermarket spends
Start saving on your groceries by earning up to 10% cash back on purchases made at any supermarket in the UAE and abroad
Up to 10% cash back on education
Give your children the best education they deserve and get up to 10% cash back on school and university fees, in the UAE and overseas
Up to 10% cash back on dining
Dine at your favorite restaurants around the world and enjoy up to 10% cash back
Up to 10% cash back on telecom expenses
Enjoy great savings on your Etisalat and du bills in UAE and telecom services across the globe
How to earn cash back
|Total Monthly Spend||Cash Back Rewards|
|AED 0 - 2,499||0%||0%||0%||0%|
|AED 2,500 - 7,499||3%||3%||3%||3%|
|AED 7,500 - 14,999||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|Maximum Cash Back Per Month||200||400||200||200|
Total monthly spends includes all spends on your Cashback Plus Credit Card and are not limited to payments made for supermarket, education, dining and telecom only
Redeem your Cashback Plus points
To redeem your Cashback Plus point, please call 600 599 995
Terms and conditions
- Payments for supermarket, education, dining and telecom made with your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card earn up to 10% cash back in the form of Cashback Plus Points
- The cash back mentioned above is, subject to meeting the minimum monthly expenditure of AED 2,500
- Total monthly spends includes all spends on your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card and are not limited to payments made for supermarket, education, dining and telecom only
- On Cashback Plus Credit Card, the reward points calculated for the month are for all transactions posted till one day prior to the statement date: which means the rewards points earned for transactions made on the billing cycle date are excluded. For example if the billing cycle date is on the 10th , rewards points will be calculated for transactions made till the 9th and the same will reflect in the current month’s statement. Reward points for the transactions made on 10th or statement date will reflect under next month reward points calculation.
- For telecom spends on Cashback Plus Credit Cards customers must use direct payment channels i.e. Etisalat and Du website, IVR , the telecom companies outlets or Emirates Islamic channels in order to be eligible for cashback. Telecom payments made through any other channel would not be eligible for cashback rewards.
- Please note that cash back is eligible on spends that fall under the above mentioned categories as classified by Visa and MasterCard
- Your cash back plus points are calculated each month based on your spends and are valid for 2years
- Cash back plus points will be given as statement credit in AED, and can be redeemed by calling us on 600 599 995
- In order to redeem you must have a minimum of 100 cash back plus points
*Offer Terms and conditions
- This offer (Offer) is applicable for all Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card Program (“Program” “Card”) applicants (the Applicant(s)) and shall be valid only during the Offer’s campaign period starting from 1st April 2017 to 31st December 2018 inclusive of both dates (Campaign Period).
- This Terms and Conditions are applicable to all Applicants(s) who have successfully submitted their application to Emirates Islamic with complete documentation during the Campaign Period.
- The Offer’s documentation requirements shall be processed as per Emirates Islamic Policy and Procedures regarding the same.
- The first year annual fee of AED 299 (the “Annual Fees”) shall not be applied to Applicant’s Card, however to qualify for the annual fee waiver for subsequent years (Waiver), a minimum spend of AED 30,000.00 is required per year on the Cashback Plus Credit Card.
- The following transactions (Transactions) are excluded from the Program and do not qualify for the waiver:
- Balance transfers;
- Easy Payment Plans;
- Cash advances;
- Credit Card Cheques;
- Finance charges;
- all fees charged on the card by the Bank;
- Transactions reversed by Merchants and
- Other transactions determined by the Emirates Islamic from time to time.
- Emirates Islamic reserves the right to amend, reduce or extend at any time the start or end dates of this Offer.
- Emirates Islamic reserves the right to terminate this Offer during the Campaign Period with immediate effect and without any further notice of such termination to the Applicants. In such event, the Applicant waive the Emirates Islamic from any liability, rights, which Applicant’s may have against Emirates Islamic and/or against any third party(ies).
- Applicant acknowledge that he/or she will have no recourse and/or claim of any nature whatsoever against Emirates Islamic, Emirates Islamic Directors’, Members, Partners, Employees, Agents, Consultants, Suppliers and/or Contractors.
- In the event of any dispute in respect of the Offer and/or the Program / Card, Emirates Islamic decision will be final and binding on all aspects of this Offer and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any acceptance of the Offer after the Campaign Period shall not be accepted, and considered null and void.
- All Emirates Islamic other credit card’s terms and conditions shall be applied for this Offer, for more information please click here.
Embedded Nol chip
Your Cashback Plus Credit Card comes with a built-in RTA Nol Chip. Not only can you use your Card to make purchases and cash withdrawals, but also for payments on the RTA transit network, including RTA Metro, RTA Bus, RTA Water Bus, parking meters, Salik and much more.
Auto top-up facility on Salik and Nol
With your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card you can enjoy auto top-ups on Nol and Salik. By activating this facility you don’t have to remember to recharge your Salik account or queue up at the RTA station to recharge your Nol chip. To activate the auto top-up facility, please call us on 600 599 995.
Any top up made on your Card through online or mobile banking channels will get updated/recharged after 48hrs. You must visit any metro station reader or parking machine after 48 hours in order to update the NOL balance on the card prior to use.For more details please visit Click here.
Gold Class cabin access
Enjoy travelling at ease with your Cashback Plus Credit Card. Your card is embedded with a chip that allows you access to Gold Class Cabin on the Dubai Metro. Now you can escape the crowd and sit in peace while you get to your destination.
Complimentary airport lounge access
Travelling abroad? You and your supplementary cardholders can enjoy unlimited access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Just present your Card at the participating lounges to enjoy complimentary access. To find out about participating lounges please visit www.loungekey.com/visasignature
Multi-trip travel insurance
Travel with complete freedom and peace of mind. Your Cashback Plus Credit Card saves you the time and expense of organizing travel and medical insurance separately when you travel. You are automatically covered for travel accident and travel inconvenience insurance on all trips of up to 90 days duration. To get your travel insurance certificate please click here.
Luxury Hotel Collection
Enjoy unsurpassed value at over 900 intriguing and prestigious properties around the world with your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card. This hand-selected portfolio includes boutique gems as well as world-famous hotels and resorts.
- Privileges on your card
- Best available rate guarantee
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival when available
- Free in-room Internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- 3:00 PM check-out when available
- VIP Guest status
- US$25 food or beverage voucher
For more details please www.visaluxuryhotels.com
Enjoy exclusive benefits and discounts at some of the finest golf courses in UAE on your Cashback Plus Credit Card. Avail special discounts and benefits at the below location:
The Address Montgomerie
Arabian Ranches Golf Club
The Els Club Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Abu Dhabi
Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
Abu Dhabi City Golf Club
- Sharjah & Northern Emirates
Al Zorah Golf Club
Al Hamra Golf Club
For more details please www.visamiddleast.com
Medical and Legal Referral
Accidents and mishaps may happen anytime, anywhere. During these unfortunate events, simply contact the below mentioned numbers and we shall provide you with the medical and legal assistance you may need. We will refer you to physicians, hospitals, clinics, dentists, lawyers or legal practitioners based on your request wherever you may be.
UAE: +971 4 361 1234 Outside UAE: +44 (0) 208 762 8373
Customer will have to pay any interpreting fees or related charges for third parties involved.
Easy payment plans
Convert your purchases in to convenient monthly installments by purchasing them through your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card. You can avail our easy payment plans of 3, 6, 9, 12 and 24 months once you have made a purchase by simply calling our Call Centre at 600 599 995.
Balance transfer facility
Enjoy 0% profit rate on the outstanding balance of your credit cards from other banks for 6 months by simply transferring it to your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card with nothing more than a processing fee. For more details Click here
Cash on call facility
With your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card you can avail Cash on Call facility of up to 80% of your available credit limit. For more details Click here
Apply for a supplementary card for your loved ones to share the privileges and benefits offered on your Cashback Plus Credit Card.
Each Supplementary Card issued under your account allows you to track your expenses and helps you manage your cash flow under simplified billing with a single monthly payment for all cards on the same account.
To Apply please call 600 599 995 or visit your nearest Emirates Islamic branch
Islamic credit shield
Emirates Islamic Card offers you the Credit Shield facility that covers your Card outstanding in the case of death or permanent disability. You are automatically entitled to this facility free for the first two months from the date of Card issuance, after which you will be charged a nominal fee. To discontinue your credit shield at any time, please call 600 599 995.
Purchase protection provides you with additional peace of mind every time you make a purchase. It protects your purchases against theft or damage so you can focus on finding the perfect gift. For more details Click here
When you buy quality, you expect it to last. That’s why we automatically double the original manufacturer’s warranty up to one year from the expiry date of the original warranty. For more details Click here
Choose from the following options to make your Card payments:
- Standing instruction to debit your Emirates Islamic Current / Investment savings account
- Online payments through Emirates Islamic Online Banking
- Cash payments through Emirates Islamic branches or cheque deposit machines
- Cash payments through Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Rostamani Exchange or UAE Exchange branches
24-hour customer service facility
Call our 24-hour customer service centre on 600 599 995 or log on to our website emiratesislamic.ae to benefit from the following facilities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Complete online access to your Card including card transactions and billing statements
- Pay your Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card bill
- Pay your utility bills
- Set up standing instructions to pay your bills
Get unmatched benefits, discounts and privileges at restaurants and retailers across the UAE.
Get mouth-watering discounts of up to 30% at restaurants across the UAE with your Cashback Plus Credit Card.
Get fabulous discounts at shopping outlets across the UAE when you shop using your Cashback Plus Credit Card.
Enjoy travel benefits with our exclusive travel season offers.
What is the Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card?
Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card brings to you:
a) Up to 10% cash back on supermarkets, education, dining and telecom spends in the UAE and abroad
b) An embedded RTA NOL chip that allows you to make payments on the RTA transit network
c) Auto top-up facility for Salik and NOL accounts
d) Gold Class cabin access on the metro
e) Unlimited complimentary access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide
Please note all above benefits can be enjoyed by Primary as well as Supplementary card holders
How is it different from other credit cards?
An Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card is the only credit card that brings to you a cash back equipped rewards program with an embedded RTA Nol Chip. This makes it a unique offering in the market as the Card not only will rewards you for your daily spends but also allows you to make RTA network payments through a single card. You can earn cash back on both domestic and international spend under each qualifying categories. It also allows you to enjoy complimentary unlimited access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide.
What is the cash back I will earn on my card?
Cash back will be earned on payments for supermarket, school fees, dining and telecom earn up to 10% cash back in the form of cash back points. The maximum cash back mentioned above is subject to meeting the minimum monthly expenditure of AED2,500. Total expenditure includes all spends on your Card and are not limited to payments made for supermarket, school fees, dining and telecom only.
What is the cash back calculation for each category? Is there a cap on the maximum savings I can earn?
Cash back % is based on the spend tiers. Please see the below table for your reference. Under each category there is a cap on the maximum cashback that can be earned.
|Monthly Spend Tiers (AED)||Dining||Hypermarket||Education||Telecom|
Monthly Maximum Cash Back (AED)
What is the value of a point?
1 Cash back Point = 1 AED
What is the annual fee on the Card?
The annual fee on the Card is AED 299 for the primary card holder. Supplementary cards are free for life.
Will I earn cash back on my supplementary card?
Cash back will be earned on spends made on the supplementary card. However please note that the cash back can be redeemed only against the Primary Card account and will appear only on the statement of the Primary Card account.
How can I redeem my cash back?
Cash back points can be redeemed by calling us on 600 599 995 when there is a minimum of 100 Cashback Plus points on your Card account. Your Cashback Plus points will be credited to your Card account as a statement credit in AED in 2-3 working days post your request has been received.
Do Cashback Plus points expire?
Yes Cashback Plus points have a validity of 2years from the date of earning and if not redeemed within the period will be expired.
Will my cash back earned be cancelled when I cancel my card?
Cashback Plus points that has not been redeemed within 2 years from its earn date or post the cancellation of the Card will be forfeited.
What happens to the cash back points I have earned in the case of a reversal?
In case of a reversal of a transaction, the cash back on the transaction will also be reversed. Savings will be awarded to only actual purchase transactions.
Transactions that do not qualify for cash back?
- Balance transfer
- Cash withdrawals
- Easy Payment plans
- School Fee Payment Plan installment
- Cash Advances
- Fees and Charges
- Credit Card payments
- Merchant refunds
- Any other transaction determined by Emirates Islamic Bank from time to time
Can I convert cash back points from one card to another?
No this cannot be done as rewards redemption can only be done against the card on which the reward points were accrued.
What are the channels available for credit card payments?
You can choose from the below options to make Card payments:
- Standing instruction to debit your Emirates Islamic Current/Investment Savings Account
- Online payments through Emirates Islamic Online Banking
- Cash payments through Emirates Islamic branches or Cash Deposit Machines
- Cheque payments (for current dated Cheques only) through Emirates Islamic branches or Cheque Deposit Machines
- Cash Payments through Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Rostamani Exchange or UAE Exchange branches