Financing against Shares
Enhance your Cash Flows through Financing against Shares
Need extra funds without the extra hassle? With Emirates Islamic, Priority Banking customers can now enjoy a Personal Finance against their shares portfolio at Emirates Islamic Financial Brokerage (EIFB) with low rates, and with no further approvals required.
With this initiative, you can now enhance your liquidity and investments based on your shares investments at EIFB. All is possible with quick turnaround time and minimum documentation.
- High Finance Amounts of up to 50% of the Shares portfolio at EIFB
- Profit Rate Starting from 3.50% flat p.a.
- Nominal Processing and Takaful Fees
- Flexibility to reinvest the liquidity or utilize as per customer's requirement
- Trading of under lien shares is allowed to enhance profitability and avoid losses
- Free current / savings account without monthly Min. balance maintenance charges
- Minimum of AED 200,000 investment at EIFB in Category A and B shares
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 (at maturity of finance)
- Completed application form
- Copy of Khulasat Al Qaid, Passport and National ID for UAE Nationals (Original required for verification)
- Copy of valid passport with valid UAE residence visa and National ID for expatriates (original required for verification)
- Valid Account Statement from EIFB of Shares Portfolio
- Account opening forms for shares/certificate trading