Transfer money to Pakistan with QuickRemit and have your loved ones receive it in just one minute!
With our newly launched QuickRemit service you can transfer funds online to Pakistan at your time and convenience and have your loved ones receive it within the minute.
- Free transfers to any Bank account in Pakistan
- 60 second transfer to Faysal Bank Accounts
- 60 minute transfer to any other bank in Pakistan
- Competitive exchange rates
- No additional correspondent bank fees
- Same day processing for transfers made between 7:30am-4:30pm (UAE)
- Next business day processing for transfers made after 4:30pm
- Credit to Faysal Bank: 7:30am-7:30pm, Monday - Saturday
- Credit to other Banks: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday & working Saturdays
Log on to Online Banking and send money home with QuickRemit.
What is QuickRemit?
Quick Remit is a new service offered by Emirates Islamic whereby you can transfer funds online which will reach the beneficiary within 1 minute if you are transferring to Faysal account.
Which Emirates Islamic channels can be used to initiate QuickRemit?
You can initiate a QuickRemit transaction via Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
What are the charges for this service?
There are no charges for this service.
Are there any correspondent bank charges for QuickRemit transfers?
There are no correspondent bank charges for QuickRemit transfer. However, if the beneficiary's bank is not Faysal Bank, their charges may apply.
What is the minimum amount that one can transfer via QuickRemit?
An equivalent of AED100/- is the minimum amount that can be transferred via QuickRemit.
What is the maximum amount that one can transfer via QuickRemit?
There is no maximum amount, however, your online banking limit will apply.
Do I need an IBAN number or account number will be enough?
No, an IBAN number is not required.
I already have beneficiary added in my online banking profile. Do I need to add the beneficiary again?
Yes, you would need to add the beneficiary again.
How will I get notified when the transaction is completed? Will I receive any SMS?
If you are subscribed to SMS alerts then you will receive SMS notification as well as an email alert.
What will happen if the transaction is declined?
- In case of customer error, funds will be credited back to the client at the existing rate.
- In case of bank error, funds will be reversed to the client at the historical rate.
- If there is a system error, transfer will be reinitiated by the bank, failing which, funds will be credited to the client at historical rate.
How will I get the money back if transfer is unsuccessful?
The money will be credited back by the bank if the transfer is unsuccessful.
Can I transfer USD to Pakistan with this service ?
No, this service is only available for Pakistan Rupee transfers.
Are there any other currencies besides PKR that offer this service?
Currently, this service is offered for INR and PKR. However, when we open more corridors we will inform all our customers accordingly.