Transfer money to India with QuickRemit and have your loved ones receive it in just one minute!
With our newly launched service QuickRemit you can transfer funds online to India at your time and convenience and have your loved ones receive it within the minute.
- Free transfers to any Bank account in India
- 60 second transfer to HDFC Bank Accounts.
- 60 minute transfer to any other bank in India.
- Competitive exchange rates.
- No additional correspondent bank fees
- Same day processing for transfers made between 7:30am-4:30pm (UAE)
- Next business day processing for transfers made after 4:30pm
- Credit to HDFC Bank: 7:30am-7:30pm, Monday - Saturday
- Credit to other Banks: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday & working Saturdays
What is QuickRemit?
Quick Remit is a new service offered by Emirates Islamic whereby you can transfer funds online which will reach the beneficiary within 1 minute if you are transferring to HDFC account.
Which Emirates Islamic channels can be used to initiate QuickRemit?
You can initiate a QuickRemit transaction via Online Banking and mobile app.
What are the charges for this service?
There are no charges for this service.
Are there any correspondent bank charges for QuickRemit transfers?
No correspondent bank charges. However if the beneficiary's bank is not HDFC, their charges may/maynot apply.
What is the minimum amount that one can transfer via QuickRemit?
An equivalent of AED100/- is the minimum amount.
What is the maximum amount that one can transfer via QuickRemit?
There is no maximum amount however your online banking limit will apply.
Do I need an IBAN number or account number will be enough?
No IBAN is not required.
I already have beneficiary added in my online banking profile. Do I need to add the beneficiary again?
Yes you would need to add the beneficiary again.
How will I get notified when the transaction is completed ? Will I receive any SMS ?
If you are subscribed to sms alerts then you will receive an SMS as well as an email alert.
What will happen if the transaction is declined?
- If it is the customer’s error, then funds will be credited to back to the client on existing rate.
- If it is the bank’s error, funds will be reversed to the client at the historical rate.
- If there is a system error, transfer will be reinitiated by the bank, failing which, funds will be credited to the client at historical rate.
How will I get the money back if transfer is unsuccessful ?
Credited back by the Bank.
Can I transfer USD to India with this service ?
No this service is only for Indian Rupee transfers.
Are there any other currencies besides INR that offer this service?
Not at the present time. However, when we open more corridors we will inform all our customers accordingly.